Thursday, July 2, 2015

My year of "Daring Greatly"......

For those that know me; know I am a man of many interests when it comes to entrepreneurship.  I have followed the path knowing that the greatest business one can have is the one he can create.  It is no surprise that over the past 18 years that I have been a self-made entrepreneur, that I have done my share of research when it comes to "opportunities" and "gaps" in the marketplace.  I can honestly say that I have been tremendously successful 90% of the time in failing forward and 10% of the time experiencing actual success I visioned.

I know that at my core I am most passionate about coaching others.  Heck, I spent years building a brand around it; "The Architect Effect" was finally meaning something.  Now in addition to making my passion into a business; my creative mind has always wandered into how I can leverage what I know. The only road block is that I am not scalable.  How could I coach and support a few others to do the same, and allow that to duplicate throughout a business where everyone were to have the opportunity to the same success that I have had and allow everyone to reap the financial and personal benefits.

The answer is simple.  Network Marketing.  Yes we all know by now that I am enthused by the industry.  It is completely everything I have looked for to compliment my passion for coaching. It is one of the few industries where we all start at the same place regardless of our education, finances, age, etc.  It is without a doubt one of the most difficult things I have ever done, but has also been one of the most rewarding.  I like to think of it as Relationship Marketing and over the years I have formed some amazing relationships by introducing the business to those who were open and those who were not.

I was fortunate to be introduced to the "Apple of Network Marketing" as they are known as in the industry as my first exposure.  To date, out of all of the companies I have been exposed to, coached in, or products I have tried, this one has always taken the cake.  My best friend and I along with a team of supportive leaders helped build one of the most successful organizations in a compressed amount of time hitting the top 5% of its then 900,000 distributors throughout 51 countries, in just under 3 months.

Knowing that I am a businessman that likes to have options, I was always on the lookout for a company to compliment, with the same core values and integrity that I hold near and dear to me.  I looked at literally hundreds and found nothing.  What I did find, and what I did continue to trip over is a company I had never heard of.  A company that was creating a buzz but with no one I knew involved. This "urban myth" company and its growth was such a mystery to me. I stubbornly refused to believe anything it claimed to have or be.  That stopped about a month ago when I received a call from a friend of 10+ years that is just as analytical in his research of these companies as I.  Jonathan Pelletier for the first time ever had my attention.

Jonathan declared what he was doing and where he was going with the company, and for the first time I listened.  He told me what he was going to create in the next 30 days and invited me to come along for the journey.  Well, I hesitated for 28 of those days.  While I was on the sidelines watching as he and his "Limitless Team" were breaking company record after record in the first month, I couldn't help but be a little envious and very curious.  I searched for every reason I could find to say NO and for every reason to say NO, I found 5 reasons to say YES.  So while the window was still open, I slipped in, drank the koolaid and declared it was game on.

Here I am today, letting my sphere of influences know that I intend on shattering Jonathan's records and invite you to take a look at something that I couldn't even grasp my head around.  Show up skeptical, show up excited, show up curious, but just show up.  Tell me I am crazy, tell me NO go *** yourself, tell me you're along for the ride, tell me nows not the time, tell me you see the vision.  Whatever you choose to tell me, I want to hear it from you direct.

After all "Some Will - Some Won't - So What"!  This magnitude of commitment, dedication, sacrifice and belief for the extraordinary and unprecedented records that will manifest over the next few months is not for everyone.  In fact we need you to say "NO" - as the faster we get to a "NO" is the faster we get to a "YES".

No comments:

Post a Comment